Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire Utility Foreman for their Santa Ana , California location.Utility Foreman position is responsible for the day to day management of a wet utility crew.
This includes installation of sewer, water, and storm drainage. Foreman is responsible for meeting production goals, safety enforcement, management of 8-9 employees, material ordering, and crew planning.
• Inspect vehicles and equipment for needed repairs; perform minor repairs as required
• Perform general overhaul, tune-up and repair work on automobiles and related power driven equipment.
• Inspect, adjust and replace necessary units and parts including cooling, fuel and exhaust components.
• Repair and overhaul brakes, ignition systems, electrical systems, transmission, differentials, and hydraulic systems; inspect, repair, overhaul and assemble automotive electrical equipment such as generators, distributors, magnetos and starters.
• Determine repair needs of estimate cost of repairs; perform occasional metal work by cutting, welding other procedures
Applicant is required to have a minimum of 2 years experience of utility crew management and to possess strong skills related to plan reading and knowledge of grades.
Experience with residential infrastructure construction and basic computer skills are preferred.
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance. Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
If interested click below to complete online application for immediate consideration or apply in our office:
647 Young Street Santa Ana, California 92705
1366 Dublin Road
Columbus, Ohio 43215
614-274-8100 | 800-347-4351
© 2013 Team Fishel