Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire a Supervisor for their Phoenix, AZ location.
The purpose of a Supervisor at Team Fishel is to sell projects, communicate with customers and Teammates, set direction for the work and remove roadblocks so the Teammates will be successful, the customer will be delighted, and the project profitable.
· Review the pre-job checklist prior to start up
· Walk-through with foreman and customer
· Secure the most cost effective materials
· Recruit, interview and hire new Teammates
· Champion Teammate development programs
· Evaluate Teammates’ performance and provide coaching
Requirements & Qualifications:
· 5-7 years related experience in construction
· Ability to communicate with Teammates and customers
· Competent Person Training in Trenching and Excavation
· Competent Person Training in Confined Spaces
· Valid Drivers License, Class A CDL is desired
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.teamfishel.com for immediate consideration, or apply at our office at:
1819 S 27th Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85009
1366 Dublin Road
Columbus, Ohio 43215
614-274-8100 | 800-347-4351
© 2013 Team Fishel