Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire Utility Laborer for their San Diego, CA location. A Utility Laborer at Team Fishel will handle projects of various complexities and perform site work.
· Work as a part of a crew.
· Assist as required in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the Crew leader, Foreman, or Supervisor.
· Operate construction equipment.
· Handle physically demanding construction duties.
· Assist crew members in placing underground pipes, conduits, manual labor and shovel work, operate power tools.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Previous underground utility experience required.
· Must be able to follow instructions.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, dig, and reach.
· Must be able to climb ladders.
· Must be able to travel.
· Must be able to lift, carry, and place heavy object.
· Valid Driver's license required with clean driving record for the last 3 years.
· Must have experience with construction power tools
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.teamfishel.com for immediate consideration, or apply at our office at:
5878 Autoport Mall San Diego, CA 92121
1366 Dublin Road
Columbus, Ohio 43215
614-274-8100 | 800-347-4351
© 2013 Team Fishel