Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction and network installation business, is hiring an Underground Construction Foreman in Columbus, OH Ideal candidate must be able to read prints, plan crew schedule and communicate with customers. Gas experience with O.Q. is a plus.
Team Fishel has been in business since 1936 with offices coast-to-coast. We offer excellent benefits including health, dental & life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Leads on various size projects
· Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports
· Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures installations meet customer specification and industry standards.
· Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work
· Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project
· May work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance
· Must have previous experience working from blueprints, and specifications.
· High school education or equivalent classes in industry-related courses.
· Has a thorough working knowledge of natural gas distribution construction and installation.
· Willingness to travel a plus.
· Must have a valid driver's license.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Apply on-line: www.TeamFishel.com.
E.O.E. / D.F.W.P.
1366 Dublin Road
Columbus, Ohio 43215
614-274-8100 | 800-347-4351
© 2013 Team Fishel